The very thing you are avoiding is going to peel away shyness!
Conversation can feel icky when you’re painfully shy – but it wasn’t always that way, butterfly!
Something or a collective of things happened to you in your life journey that caused you to look at people and conversation as something to avoid. An overwhelming fear took over you.
The immediate gratification of avoiding people and conversation conflicts with the emptiness it renders over time coupled with the friction toward your big dreams.
There has to be a happy medium for you.
You need an effective way to repair your broken relationship with communication – itself.
Here are 3 tips:
- Don’t worry about being interesting.
- Just be
- Throw out that notion and take that pressure off – give it back to whoever gave it to you in the first place!
- You are not a sideshow
- You are not here to entertain
- Be Interested
- Be interested in others
- I know you already are but the preoccupation and overwhelming anxiety is putting up a barrier and you are not able to FLOW – mentally and conversationally, as a result
- You’re a good listener BUT your own thoughts are NOISY and DISTRACTING you from HEARING what others are saying
- Get organized
The 7 – Week Virtual Communication Bloom Course for Shies is perfect for you if you want to go beyond tips and delve into an experience that will equip you for expected AND unexpected conversation and MORE! Go to http://wallflowerbloom.com/communicationbloom